Donating actual stuff is a great way to support Jaya Kula.
Maybe you have some stuff sitting around that you need to let go of. Maybe you’d like to buy and donate some stuff.
Here’s some stuff we could use at the moment.
Matrika House, Maine
- Cordless drill
- Basic toolkit (hammer, screwdrivers, allen wrenches, tape measure, etc.)
- Mevo camera for Facebook Livestreams
- High-quality, wireless lavalier microphone kit
- A hand-held, wireless microphone for use during live-stream satsang
- A large, nice rug, larger the better
- A standing floor lamp
- An oil diffuser