Until recent times, students offered grain, gold or cattle to make it possible for themselves and others to continue receiving teachings and realize. Today we offer money and seva (service).
Here are FOUR ways you can participate.
ONE. Make an offering
If you are moved to give a donation of any amount, great! We thank you for helping Jaya Kula to achieve it’s mission of supporting people to self-realize.
We accept donations via Paypal and Squarecash.
Just enter any amount and click the Donate button to make an offering. Even if you don’t have a Paypal account, you can use a credit card.
To make an instant, one-time donation, go to cash.me/$jayakula. You don’t need an account. It’s super-cool and super-easy.
TWO. Join Milk Ghee Ojas—a monthly offering program
Milk Ghee Ojas is open to those who have attended either a minimum of two live teachings with Shambhavi or Jaya Kula Foundations, or who have attended two live-stream satsangs as a guest of a current MGO member.
Those who participate in Milk Ghee Ojas make a recurring monthly offering to Jaya Kula. As a contributor to Milk Ghee Ojas, you do not need to make additional donations at weekly satsangs, group practices, or rituals unless you are so moved. You also have access to the Sunday live-stream satsang and password-protected, recorded weekly satsangs.
Please read the description of the program and then, if you wish to join, use the”Recurring Monthly Donation” button below. Milk Ghee Ojas only accepts recurring monthly donations.
Milk Ghee Ojas (PDF)
Recurring Monthly Donation – Milk Ghee Ojas (MGO) donors use this. Enter your recurring donation amount:
THREE. The Trident Fund – Make a Three-year Pledge
- The Trident Fund is a vehicle for sustaining and nurturing the activities of Jaya Kula, its teacher and students over the long term.
- Donors to the Fund make contributions in the form of three-year pledges. This gives Jaya Kula the ability to plan, act and grow.
- Funds are used to support three activity areas: Creation, Maintenance and Destruction.
FOUR. Dashamamsha – Pledge a Percentage of Your Income
- When you join Dashamamsha, you support the teachings, the teacher and our Mandala by giving a percentage of your income.
- In most cases, people who participate in Dashamamsha may attend all satsangs, regular and special teachings, live-streams, on-going teaching cycles and retreats without making further donations.
Are my donations tax deductible?
Jaya Kula is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization incorporated in the State of Maine. Our EIN is 47-3351228.
General donations and donations to Milk Ghee Ojas and the Trident Fund are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
We are completely funded by donations for teachings and general donations from students and supporters of our mission to assist all people in the natural process of unfoldment toward self-realization.
2016 Annual Report (PDF)