Align with Goodness
How can we connect in a real way with the innate value and goodness in ourselves and everyone? In this politically polarized moment, how can we align with wisdom and relate to circumstances and others in a more skillful way? How can we use our innate sense of value to make decisions?
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES HERE.
FIRST WORDS FROM THE PODCAST
We want to open our hearts to everyone regardless of what condition they are in. And that means recognizing their value, their intrinsic value. That’s a tall order. It’s easy to act lovingly or compassionately, but to actually have a real experience of the intrinsic value of everyone takes a lot of wisdom, a lot of opening, a lot of work.
Especially if someone is outside of the pale of your definition of how people should be, or people that scare us: those are the situations in which we always want to try to open our hearts and recognize the other person’s worth. No matter how ignorant anyone is, they have the same possibility to realize that we do. Everyone has the same basic nature…. When we think of people as evil, or we think of people as being inhuman, or somehow being outside of the fence we have erected around ourselves, then we have forgotten that they have the same essence nature that we do. Every human being is human.
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.