with Shambhavi Sarasvati
September 29-30, 2012 • 1-5pm
A unique opportunity to develop a natural and practical relationship to
death and dying
- What is death?
- Death and the Five Elements
- What does it mean to die well?
- How can you prepare to die well?
- What is the dying process from the perspectives of Ayurveda and Indian and Tibetan Tantra?
- What happens in the bardos of death and what can you do about it?
- What is reincarnation?
- How can you be of assistance to others who are experiencing death?
The Death and Dying Wisdom Teaching is for anyone interested in the death process; spiritual practitioners; students and practitioners of Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and other traditional healthcare systems; counselors and advisors.
What is the cost?
$90 regular; $80 low-income and monthly donors
Kashi House – 3650 SE 26th Ave. Portland, OR 97202