Two Sundays: December 2nd and 9th – 1-4pm
Did you know that every letter in the Sanskrit alphabet is a mantra?
Sunday December 2nd
- Learn how to correctly pronounce and chant the Sanskrit alphabet
- Learn the hidden, spiritual meanings of Sanskrit sounds
- Learn the most widely used system of reading Sanskrit in Roman letters with accent marks (transliteration)
- Practice pronouncing Sanskrit words commonly used in yoga and other spiritual practices from India
Sunday December 9th
- Learn the meanings of and chant stotras (prayers) to Ganesha, Sarasvati and Guru along with their mantras.
- Learn the Shanti Path prayer used to dedicate practice for the well-being of all
These are the prayers we most commonly chant at the beginning and end of Jaya Kula teachings. They are also used for personal practice.
Where? Kashi House, 3650 SE 26th Ave. Portland, OR 97202
How Much? $30 for the first day only; $50 for both days
No prior experience is necessary. Pre-registration is required.