Shambhavi riffs on losing your earnestness and your ground as you participate more consciously in the playful, sportive, somewhat mad, display of consciousness and energy we call life.
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES HERE.
FIRST WORDS FROM THE PODCAST
There is a word that a lot of people know who hang aournd the yogic water cooler, and that word is Lila. It means sport, or play, or even childlike, effortless play. It also has the connotation of something with a hint of madness. I think that if yoga studios understood what is really meant by lila, of what it implies—that everything that we experience and everything we are is the sport of this consciousness and energy of God—I think they would stop naming themselves after it. Because if we say that everything here is the lila of God, we’re basically saying: give up your earnestness, give up your suffering, give up everything because it’s all a display of playful, sportive, somewhat mad consciousness and energy.
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.