1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Eastern
10:00am - 3:00pm Pacific
159 State Street, 2nd Floor, Portland, ME, 04101
To be determined
Set yourself free from painfully limiting and habitual patterns of relating. Find out the essential ingredients for creating and sustaining relationships that help you to grow. Learn how to bring sex and relating onto your spiritual path.
Day 1 Topics
- The karmas of sex and gender
- The essence virtues of enlightened relationship
- Relating as spiritual unfoldment
- How to pick a dharma partner
Day 2 Topics
- Classical Tantra’s View of sex
- Sexual sanity
- Sex as spiritual practice for householders
- Sex, seasons and your Ayurvedic constitution
Note: The teachings presented here derive from classical Indian Tantra and Tibetan traditions. They are intended for any person desiring to discover more freedom and spaciousness within relationship, and especially for those on a conscious path of spiritual unfoldment. This is not a neo-Tantra teaching. There will be no sexual activity or disrobing.
Saturday 1pm – 6pm; Sunday 1-5pm.
Regular: $150 Low-income or repeating: $100+ Google Calendar+ iCal