Invisibility is Freedom
Shambhavi talks about the value of invisibility to spiritual awakening. How can we fly under the radar of our karmic patterns? What do we gain by remaining unseen or still in the midst of provocations to act?
Satsang with Shambhavi is a weekly podcast about spirituality, love, death, devotion and waking up while living in a messy world.
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES HERE.
FIRST WORDS FROM THE PODCAST
Normally, in ordinary minds-ville, when we have a problem or we get into an entanglement with someone, or some situation, or some circumstance, we try to take action to fix it. One of the biggest questions that human beings spend their time asking is “What should I do?” …And it’s usually something very extroverted that we think we have to do to fix something. Really, a large percent of the time, not all the time, but a large percentage of time, the answer is duck and cover. The answer is don’t do anything. The answer is become invisible, or try to be under the radar of the forces that are trying to entice you back into responding in a karmically programmed way. This is very hard for us to learn. |
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.