Let Wisdom In
Shambhavi compares the spiritual teacher to the vampire at the door. It’s up to you if you want to let the teacher in.
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES HERE.
FIRST WORDS FROM THE PODCAST
I’ve often compared the spiritual teacher to the vampire at the door, meaning that, if you know the legends of the vampires, that you have to let the teacher in. Students sometimes look up at teachers as if we’re these all powerful beings. We actually have very little power over you, in fact, hardly any. If you’re fooled by a teacher who’s not a good teacher, that’s your lack of clarity. If you decide that you don’t want help that a teacher has to offer, that’s your decision. That’s your karma. Even the greatest teacher, even the most enlightened teacher, can’t do anything without your permission. That’s just the way nature works.
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.