Welcome to Satsang with Shambhavi, a weekly dharma talk about spirituality, love, death, devotion and waking up while living in a messy world. New episodes are posted every Thursday.
Satsang is an ancient spiritual practice of gathering with a teacher, asking questions of any nature, sharing and playing kirtan. These podcasts were recorded live during weekly satsangs with Shambhavi and the Jaya Kula community.
Listen to Our Latest Episode
Binge on All the Episodes
If you are enjoying the podcasts, please consider making a donation to Jaya Kula. Help us to bring the teachings to more people like you. DONATE VIA PAYPAL.
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.