The foundation of any authentic spiritual practice are the daily rituals that recalibrate our energy and divinize our lives. Whether you are busy raising a family, or sitting on a mountain, the practices offered here are essential expressions of a full human life.
- Dinacharya (pdf)
Ayurvedic “daily conduct.” This is the most important daily practice. A short version for everyone
- Ritual for Offering and Receiving Nourishment (pdf)
Learn how to participate in the cosmic play of giving and receiving food.
- Daily Ancestor Ritual (pdf)
Essential instructions for setting up an altar and communicating with your ancestors.
- Jaya Kula Opening and Closing Mantras (pdf)
Mantras chanted at Jaya Kula dharma talks and satsangs. Separate chant sheets and mp3 recordings can be found below.
The manifest world comes into being as subtle sound. Sound—the sound of mantra, of bells, of chanting, and kirtan—is everywhere in Tantrik practice and life. Sound is the foundation of life, and sound can bring you directly to the realization of your true nature.
- Chant to Ganesha MP3
- Short Ganesha Prayer pdf
- Chant to Sarasvati MP3
- Chant to Sarasvati pdf
- Short Guru Stotram MP3
- Short Guru Stotram pdf
- Shanti Path MP3
- Shanti Path pdf
- Prayer to Benefit All Beings MP3 (words coming soon)
- Sri Guru Stotram (long version) MP3
- Sri Guru Stotram pdf
- Nirvana Shatkam MP3
- Nirvana Shatkam pdf
by Adi Sankaracharya
- Gayatri Mantra MP3
- Gayatri Mantra pdf
- Chant the 108 Names of Anandamayi Ma with Shambhavi Sarasvati and Jaya Kula: Download PDF of 108 Names of Anandamayi Ma and sing along! PDF of 108 Names of Anandamayi Ma