SHAMBHAVI LIVE IN PORTLAND, OREGON
Here are Shambhavi’s remaining 2017 teaching dates in PDX. Hope to see you there. Click on individual teaching and event titles for more information and to register.
August 23-27, 2017
- The Mahabharata ~ An Epic Tale for Uncertain Times: August 23rd from 6:30 – 8:00 pm @ Awakenings Wellness Center
- Satsang and Kirtan: August 24th from 6:30 – 8:30 pm @ Awakenings Wellness Center
- Satsang and Kirtan: August 25th from 6:30 – 8:30 pm @ Awakenings Wellness Center
- Chai Cafe with Shambhavi at Townshend’s: August 26th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm @ Townshend’s
- Quiet in the Mind: August 26th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm @ Taborspace
- Rituals of Healing and Protection: August 27th from 1:00 – 4:30 pm @ Taborspace
- Satsang and Kirtan: August 27th from 6:30 – 8:30 pm @ Awakenings Wellness Center
LIVE-STREAMED SATSANG WITH SHAMBHAVI EVERY SUNDAY @ 3:30pm
You are warmly invited to join with the PDX community to participate in Shambhavi’s Sunday satsangs. Sunday satsangs are live-streamed and interactive. You can talk to Shambhavi directly via our live-stream video platform.
During satsang, you are invited to ask any questions you have about life, spirituality, Shambhavi and our tradition.
Satsang always includes kirtan, tea, conversation and friendly company.
LOCATION: PDX Sunday Satsangs gather at DAYA Yoga Studio, 5210 SW Corbett Ave., Portland, OR.
Many other Jaya Kula teachings are live-streamed to PDX. Check out our main calendar for more information.
About the teacher
Shambhavi Sarasvati is the spiritual director of Jaya Kula. Her principle training is in the View and practices of Trika Shaivism, the classical Tantrik tradition of Kashmir, and the Dzogchen tradition of Tibet.
“Spiritual practice is a way to find out who you really are and to live in the fullness of Reality. This is Self-realization. Nothing more or less.” —Shambhavi
You can read more about Shambhavi’s background, training and