Join Shambhavi Sarasvati and the Jaya Kula community for ten days of grace-full ritual and play. Learn puja, sing kirtan, chant, meditate and play on the beach. Come for everything, or register for individual events and teachings.
Schedule of Teachings and Events
Open Meditation will be held at Matrika House from July 11-15. Please check the main calendar for times and to register.
- Fri July 7, 7-10pm, Opening Satsang Mantra Kirtan Jam!
- Sat July 8, 4pm, Diksha (private event)
- Sat July 8, 7-10pm, Guru Purnima Celebration
- Sun July 9, 1-4pm, Puja Foundations ~ prerequisite for Puja II offered Jul 11-13.
- Sun July 9, 6:30-9:30pm, Satsang and Kirtan with Shambhavi
- Mon July 10, 10am-noon, Shamatha meditation instruction
- Mon July 10, 4-6pm, Sahaja ~ natural contemplation instruction
- Mon July 10, 7-9pm, Soul Motion dance with Vinn Arjuna Martí (included in all-retreat pass)
- Tues-Wed July 11-12, 1-5pm, Puja II ~ 16 Offering Puja
- Wed July 12, 6:30-8:30pm, The Mahabharata ~ Retreat Edition
- Thurs July 13, 10-noon, Puja II ~ 16 Offering Puja
- Thurs July 13, 6-9pm, Jaya Kula’s 10th Anniversary Bash – Dinner Registration Required
- Fri-Sat July 14-15, 09:30am-12:30pm, Guru Yoga
- Sat July 15, 7-9pm, Satsang Mantra Kirtan Jam
- Sun July 16, 10am-12:00pm, Chakra Kirtan
- Sun July 16, 6:30-8:30pm, Summer Retreat Closing Satsang and Kirtan
Purchase an all-retreat ticket here or register for individual teachings by clicking on the titles above.
Bookings are closed for this event.