Join Shambhavi Sarasvati and the Jaya Kula community for ten days of grace-full ritual and play. Learn puja, sing kirtan, chant, meditate and play on the beach. Come for everything, or register for individual events and teachings.
Learning puja at Jaya Kula
Schedule of Teachings and Events
- Fri July 7, 7-10pm, Opening Satsang Mantra Kirtan jam!
- Sat July 8, 4pm, Diksha (private event)
- Sat July 8, 7-10pm, Guru Purnima Celebration
- Sun July 9, 1-5pm, Puja Foundations ~ prerequisite for Puja II offered Jul 11-13.
- Sun July 9, 6:30-9:30pm, Satsang and Kirtan
- Mon July 10 – Sun July 16, 7:30-8:30am, Open Meditation
- Mon July 10, 10am-noon, Shamatha meditation instruction
- Mon July 10, 4-6pm, Sahaja ~ natural contemplation instruction
- Tues-Wed, July 11-12, 1-5pm, Puja II ~ 16 Offering Puja
- Thurs, July 13, 10-noon, Puja II ~ 16 Offering Puja
- Thurs, July 13, 6-9pm, Jaya Kula’s 10th Anniversary Bash
- Fri, Sat, July 14-15, 9am-noon, Guru Yoga
- Thurs, Fri, Sat, July 13-15, 7-10pm, Satsang Mantra Kirtan jam
- Sun July 16, 10am-12:30pm, Chakra Kirtan
- Sun July 16, 6:30-8:30pm, Satsang and Kirtan
Purchase an all-retreat ticket here or register for individual teachings by clicking on the titles above.