Life happens, right? We’re sorry you have to cancel. Here’s how to do it, or not do it, as the case may be.
Our TWO basic rules about refundS FOR TEACHING REGISTRATIONS
These two rules apply to teachings for which Jaya Kula is NOT paying in advance for retreat housing, food, or transportation.
- Full refunds will be issued if your refund request is received at least three days (72 hours) before a teaching.
- No refunds will be issued if we receive your refund request later than 72 hours before a teaching except in the case of a serious illness or family emergency.
Our TWO basic rules about refundS FOR RETREAT REGISTRATIONS
These rules apply to retreats for which we ARE providing you with housing and/or regular meals and possibly transportation.
- A refund, minus non-refundable costs to us, will be issued if we receive your cancellation request at least one month before the start of the retreat.
- No refunds will be issued if your request is received later than one month before the start of a retreat unless we can find someone to take your spot. If someone does take your spot, we will issue a full refund to you after the replacement registration is completed.
Some rule-y nuanceS
We always give full refunds IF
- you made an accidental double payment
- you registered for a teaching you are not authorized to attend
- we cancel a teaching
Please contact nirmana [at] jayakula.org to get the refund process started, or to ask about your situation.