Death and Dying
Saturday, Oct 29, 2016 - Sunday, Oct 30, 2016
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Eastern
10:00 am - 3:00 pm Pacific
159 State Street, 2nd Floor
Portland, ME, 04101
Ways to Attend
with Shambhavi Sarasvati
A unique opportunity to develop a natural and practical relationship to death and dying
About the Death and Dying Wisdom Teaching
The Death and Dying Wisdom Teaching is an in-depth exploration of the dying process, how to relate to your own death, and how to accompany dying people. This teaching is for anyone interested in the death process; spiritual practitioners; students and practitioners of Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and other traditional healthcare systems; counselors and advisors.
What you will learn
- What is death?
- Death and the Five Elements
- What does it mean to die well?
- How can you prepare to die well?
- What is the dying process from the perspectives of Ayurveda and Indian and Tibetan Tantra?
- What happens in the bardos of death and what can you do about it?
- What is reincarnation?
- How can you be of assistance to others who are experiencing death?
Death and Dying is a Jaya Kula Core Teaching+ Google Calendar+ iCal
Bookings are closed for this event.