Decades Birthday Ball
Saturday, Jul 16, 2016
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern
159 State Street, 2nd Floor
Portland, ME, 04101
Ways to Attend
Formal Tantrik Dance with D.J., Food, Merriment and Mayhem
In July 2016, Shambhavi turns 60. She is joined by many other Jaya Kula students who are changing decades in 2016. In celebration, Jaya Kula is throwing a weekend-long party of teachings, singing, food, dancing
Join us for our first Tantrik Ball. Formal attire, as you define “formal,” is expected.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
This event is part of Jaya Kula’s special seven-day Decades celebration: July 13 – 19, 2016.
Schedule of Decades Teachings and Events
- Wednesday, July 13, 6:30 – 9pm: No Retreat Book Launch party and kirtan
- Thursday, Friday, July 14-15, 1-5pm: The Great Goddess and the Divine Word
- Saturday, July 16, 1-3pm: Teachings on Time, Impermanence, Immortality
- Saturday, July 16, 7-10pm: Decades Weekend Birthday Ball
- Sunday, July 17, 6:30-8:30pm: Teachings on Time, Impermanence, Immortality
- Monday, July 18th, 10am-11am: Jaya Kula Mandala group meditation (private)
- Tuesday, July 19th, 7-10pm: Guru Purnima puja, satsang and kirtan
There is no registration or required donation for the Decades Weekend satsangs and birthday celebration.
However, if you would like to offer dana for satsang and/or on the occasion of our teacher’s 60th birthday, you may do so in person at the events, or by Paypal or Squarecash.
Go to cash.me/$jayakula. You don’t need an account.+ Google Calendar+ iCal