Satsang on Time, Impermanence and Immortality II
Sunday, Jul 17, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Eastern
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Pacific
159 State Street, 2nd Floor
Portland, ME, 04101
Jaya & Jeff's House
4552 NE 19th Ave
Portland, OR, 97211
Ways to Attend
Join Shambhavi Sarasvati for a special in-depth satsang on the nature of time and the discovery of eternity that is the natural consequence of waking up.
In July 2016, Shambhavi turns 60. She is joined by many other Jaya Kula students who are changing decades in 2016. In celebration, Jaya Kula is throwing a weekend-long party of teachings, singing, food, dancing and community.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
This teaching is part of Jaya Kula’s special seven-day Decades celebration: July 13 – 19, 2016.
Schedule of Decades Teachings and Events
- Wednesday July 13, 6:30-9pm: No Retreat book launch and kirtan
- Thursday Friday, July 14-15, 1-5pm: The Great Goddess and the Divine Word
- Saturday July 16, 1-3pm: Teachings on Time, Impermanence, Immortality
- Saturday July 16, 7-10pm: Decades Weekend Birthday Ball
- Sunday, July 17, 6:30-8:30pm: Teachings on Time, Impermanence, Immortality
- Monday, July 18th, 10am-11am: Jaya Kula Mandala group meditation (private)
- Tuesday, July 19th, 7-10pm: Guru Purnima puja, satsang and kirtan
There is no registration or required donation for the Decades Weekend satsangs and birthday celebration.
However, if you would like to offer dana for satsang and/or on the occasion of our teacher’s 60th birthday, you may do so in person at the events, or by Paypal or Squarecash.
Go to cash.me/$jayakula. You don’t need an account.+ Google Calendar+ iCal