Nectar of Devotion ~ Jaya Kula Summer Festival 2019
Friday, Jul 12, 2019
Matrika House, San Rafael
Jaya Kula’s theme for 2019 is devotion. Our summer festival will be a celebration of natural devotion through ritual, kirtan, mantra, poetry, dance, and teachings based on the devotional texts of Trika Shaivism and other direct realization spiritual traditions.
Devotion and Self-knowledge arise simultaneously. Entering through the gateway of devotion, we can discover more of our real nature. ~ Shambhavi Sarasvati
The daily schedule for Nectar of Devotion is not yet finalized. The following is a general outline of festival activities. You may attend the entire retreat or opt to attend a limited number of days via purchasing day passes.
July 12 ~ July 17: 7:30am – 9:30pm each day
- 7:30am – 8:30am: Open Meditation
- 10am – noon: Teachings and sadhana with Shambhavi
- 2pm – 4pm: Teachings and sadhana with Shambhavi
- 6:30pm – 9:30pm: Satsang, kirtan, special pujas and events
Other Instruction Offered During the Retreat
- Shamatha meditation
- Sahaja – open-eyed contemplation
Guru Purnima Celebration! Free to All
Puja to Anandamayi Ma, kirtan, and chanting
- Tuesday, July 16: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Other special evening events will be added in due time.