Friday, Mar 1, 2019
EMAIL NIRMANA [AT] JAYAKULA.ORG FOR ADDRESS
SOUTH PORTLAND, ME
Anandamayi Ma said that spiritual practice is “just playfulness.” Join us on Friday evenings for a relaxing and playful romp through the Spiritual Playground.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLAYGROUND?
Each evening is spontanteously different. But here are the “toys” in our playground:
- a dharma talk by Shambhavi
- mantra, chanting, kriya yoga, pranayama, or meditation
- reading and discussing spiritual teachings
- creating, making art, dancing, playing games, experimenting with form
- open satsang, aka you get to ask questions from the personal to the philosophical , or just talk about anything on your mind.
Cost: $10 Suggested Donation, or Give What You Can.
No additional donation required for Dashamamsha contributors or members of Milk, Ghee, Ojas (MGO).
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Shambhavi Sarasvati is the spiritual director of Jaya Kula. Her principle training is in the View and practices of Trika Shaivism, the Tantrik tradition of Kashmir, and the Dzogchen tradition of Tibet.
“Spiritual practice is a way to find out who you really are and to live in the fullness of Reality. This is Self-realization. Nothing more or less.” —Shambhavi
You can read more about Shambhavi’s background, training and publications here.