Winter Meditation Retreat
Thursday, Jan 3, 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 8, 2019
The Hive at Burnt Meadow Pond
285 Spring Road
Brownfield, ME, 04010
Ways to Attend
REGISTRATION is open.
- Retreat begins at 3pm on January 3, 2019 and ends at 11am on January 8.
- This is a residential, full-time retreat. You must attend the entire retreat.
- We’ll be sitting for several meditation sessions a day (both shamata and sahaja meditators are welcome).
- We will also do prolonged, group Guru Yoga sadhana.
- Evenings will be devoted to satsang and kirtan.
- There will be periods for asana practice and walking.
- Shortly, we will have a meal sign up sheet and food guidelines. Stay tuned.
- Meals will be prepared and served by teams of two.
- Every participant is required to sign up to plan, shop for, prepare, serve, and clean up for two meals.
- You can serve one time as a lead cook and another time as an ally assisting the lead cook. You may also serve more cooking shifts if you like.
- Participants are responsible for food costs. This allows you to control costs if you like (or be extravagant if you like).
- All accommodations are shared rooms. Some are shared beds.
- See below for instructions.
- This retreat has spaces only for 14 students plus Shambhavi. The cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due by November 1. Final payments are due by the day before the retreat starts.
10% Dashamamsha donors – no deposit or additional fee is required.+ Google Calendar+ iCal
Bookings are closed for this event.