Shambhavi riffs on the real meaning of generosity and how we can come to embody it.
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES HERE.
FIRST WORDS FROM THE PODCAST
We have a lot of examples of unrestrained generosity in our lives. The first and greatest and most awe inspiring example of generosity that we have is that there is a chance to exist, to experience worlds, to experience a variety of different lives, that there is something and not nothing.
This is why in Abhinavagupta’s poem he writes, “Shiva showers grace without any restraint.” I always just loved that! Because if you contemplate what this world is, and how many worlds, and the vastness of world-ings that are going on, there is a complete lack of restraint in the abundance of the creation. So, that is our most magnificent example of what generosity is, unrestrained generosity.
New to Podcasting? Here’s how you can listen and subscribe.
Listen on jayakula.org
You can listen to Satsang with Shambhavi right here. Shambhavi’s latest podcast can always be found at jayakula.org/satsang-with-shambhavi.
You can also download the podcast from our website so you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. Just click on the download icon found on each individual podcast episode track player.
Subscribe on your computer, phone, tablet or any podcast app
- iPhone or iPad: Open the native iOS app “Podcasts.” Search for “Satsang with Shambhavi” and tap on the “subscribe” button to have new episodes sent to your phone for free. You can also subscribe on your iphone via any other podcast app.
- Android phone: Subscribe to Satsang with Shambhavi on Google Play Music.
- iTunes: Go to Satsang with Shambhavi on iTunes to listen and/or subscribe.
- We are also available via Soundcloud.
- If you cannot find Satsang with Shambhavi on your favorite podcast app, you may be able to manually enter the RSS feed address: satsangwithshambhavi.org/rss.