The Shape of Jaya Kula
The Mandala: our entire community, near and far
Mandala means circle and also the whole body or the totality. In the Tantrik traditions, spiritual communities are sometimes referred to as Mandalas. Whether near or far, anyone who makes a dharma connection to Jaya Kula is considered to be an aspect of our Mandala. Those participating in the Mandala may or may not feel any particular commitment to the teacher or the teachings. They may stay for a lifetime or only a little while.
Cruocracy: A social sadhana game played by Jaya Kula students who are engaged in offering service to the Mandala.
Cruocracy consists of Andas (bodies) of Agents (people) who have Authorities to plan and energize specific Expressions (actions).
The Andas of the Cruocracy are:
- Jaya Kula’s Board of Directors: The “BOD” hosts the financial health, honesty, legality and integrity of Jaya Kula
- Gold Anda: Hosts Cruocracy and communications platforms
- Blue Anda: Hosts live teachings
- Rainbow Anda: Hosts special events and our teaching spaces
- Silver Anda: Hosts media such as videos and podcasts
- Green Anda: Hosts our technology
- Yellow Anda: Hosts financial resources
- Orange Anda: Hosts Jaya Kula Press publications
OFFERING Seva AT TEACHINGS AND EVENTS
Hosting is central to the culture of Jaya Kula and to our practice of waking up. Our students have prepared a moving statement about the sadhana of hosting. Please take a moment to read it.
Students who are trained as hosts, or who are participating in other seva, sign up here. Just click the image below.
If you have technical questions about signing up for Seva using Signup Genius, contact Nirmana on Slack.
If you have questions about participating in Seva, contact Devamadhu on Slack.