Milk cream produces butter which refined yields ghee.
Since that time, MGO has become a pillar of support for Jaya Kula: ensuring year-after-year stability for our community and substantially helping Shambhavi to continue providing teachings to all who want them.
How MGO works
- MGO participants give a recurring monthly donation to Jaya Kula.
- You are eligible to join MGO if you have attended a minimum of two live satsangs with Shambhavi or have attended a different live teaching or have attended a minimum of two live-streamed satsangs at a Jaya Kula center or with a current MGO member.
- Once you are an MGO monthly donor, you don’t need to make additional donations for satsangs, kirtans, meditations, reading groups, pujas, or fire ceremonies.
- As an MGO donor, you will be invited to the closed, live-stream Zoom broadcasts of Shambhavi’s Sunday satsangs. During satsang, you will be able to ask Shambhavi questions and interact with the community.
- You will also be granted access to MGO Peeps—a password-protected section of the Jaya Kula website where you can listen to podcasts of Shambhavi’s dharma talks and Wisdom Words reading group recordings before they are released to the public.
- MGO participation is on an individual basis. We do not offer couple or household options.
Three ways to give – Donation Levels
Milk: You are the source and foundation of everything. You give $50-79 per month.
Ghee: You are the sweet nourisher and refiner of virtue. You give $80-119 per month.
Ojas: You are the strong protector and fountain of compassion. You give $120 or more per month.
If you feel moved to participate, you can sign up and become an MGO donor right now.
Just use the Recurring Monthly Donation button below, or set up a recurring monthly donation directly via Paypal to email@example.com. Only recurring monthly donations are accepted.
Friends at live-stream satsang
Here’s how the friends provision works.
- Invite a friend to watch the Sunday live-stream with you in your home. The friends provision is only for watching the live-stream with you.
- Friends who are new to Jaya Kula may attend up to three times. After that, they must become a member of MGO if they want to continue attending via live-stream.
- No cash donations are accepted from friends attending a live-stream satsang. But do let your friends know that donations for satsang are accepted on the website or via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The friends provision is operated on the honor system. Each individual MGO host is asked to keep track of how many satsangs friends have attended.
- Once the limit of three satsangs has been reached, MGO hosts can invite friends to join MGO. This document is pinned to the MGO channel on Slack for easy reference and sharing.